Totika Cube Game & 5 Question Decks
- Includes 5 decks of cards: self-esteem, ice-breaker, bullying, anger, divorce
- Each deck includes 48 cards with 150 discussion-provoking questions
- One - Foam Stuffed Vinyl sided Indoor safe 3" Cube
- Can be used as its own game or with the Totika stacking game
- Ages 8 and up
This is a fun variation of the classic Totika Stacking game. On each turn, players roll the Cube to determine the color. Then, they pick a card, and respond to the matching color question. The game is very flexible, and participants can make up their own rules. The Totika cube game is a simple, quick, fun communication game for one-on-one or with any size group. BONUS! The cube and cards can also be used with the Totika stacking game. Simply role the cube to determine which color block should be removed. Then, respond to the appropriate prompt on the selected card.
The Divorce card deck includes 150 discussion-provoking therapeutic questions relating to divorce. Questions include:
- If you could change one thing about your home life, what would it be?
- What are you doing when you and your mother are having fun?
- What can you do to make having two homes a little easier?
The Bullying card deck includes 150 open-ended questions, bullying scenarios, sentence completion and prompts addressing the elements of bullying intended to promote discussions about and strategies for coping with and resolving bullying. Examples includes:
- How many types of bullying can you name?
- What comes to your mind when you hear the word ‘bullying’?
- Someone smiles, laughs or remains silent while some else is being bullied. What might be the message?
- Bullying sometimes happens when _____________ because __________.
- How would you define cyber bullying? Give an example.
Anger card deck includes 150 open-ended questions, anger scenarios, prompts and sentence completion intended to promote discussions about and strategies for coping with and resolving anger. Examples include:
- What might be the first sign you feel anger? What’s another sign?
- The next time anger makes you want to argue or fight, what might work instead?
- Someone makes fun of you. How do you decide whether it’s playful teasing or taunting?
- Anger can get worse when ____________ because _______________.
The Icebreaker card deck includes 150 open-ended warm-up questions that lead to funny and thoughtful conversations about perspectives and experiences. A fun and engaging way to start conversations with any group in any setting. Questions include:
- Name the best TV show, video game, and website.
- If you fell asleep for 100 years then woke up, what would you do first? How come?
- Where do you like to go with your family? How come?
- What do you really want to do again that you've done before? How come?
The Totika Self-Esteem card deck includes 150 open-ended questions intended to promote discussions about self-confidence, setting and achieving goals, role models, motivation, personal success and happiness. Questions include:
- What qualities do you look for in a role model?
- What actions are you thinking about taking to improve yourself?
- What have you noticed about very confident people?
- If you could win any award what would you win?